We implement a comprehensive Health and Safety policy, providing security staff on site. This includes a 24 hour Security Guard and safety measures for visitors.
We are also members of SEMA and Safe Contractors. Our two Directors also have personal Professional Indemnity Insurance – this extra mile is something not seen often in our industry.
We have also achieved SAFECONTRACTOR Certificate status in recognition of reaching high standards of Health & Safety on all projects.
SEMA is the British Trade Association of the Storage Equipment Industry – an organisation committed to promoting and extending the safe design, installation and use of storage equipment manufactured and supplied by its members.
Benefits to the Total Interior Storage Solution’s customers are:
- Quality storage equipment products and systems that meet customers’ requirements.
- Products designed and tested to recognised and approved standards.
- Consistent level of product quality and supply.
- Storage products designed, manufactured and installed in accordance with recognised safety standards.
- Products designed, manufactured and installed in accordance with a system that is subject to a third party assessment.
- Increased customer/operator confidence in products/systems supplied.